In addition to this policy, our Terms and Conditions also apply to your use of the Website and are, where relevant, incorporated by reference into these terms.
Information We Collect
· Personal information provided by you (via resume uploaded to our Website or a job application using our Website).
· Publicly available data about you from third party websites.
· Username and password for the account you may establish on our Website.
· Payment details to buy products on our Website.
· Your demographic information collected either through the registration process of from your resume.
· Job search behavior and preferences and a record of the searches that you make on our Website.
· Other details you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
· Technical information about your use of sites or apps.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information, however, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
· Administer your account with us;
· Audit the downloading of data on the Website;
· Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website and customize them for users;
· Identify visitors to the Website;
· Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our services and job listings or those of carefully selected third parties, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
· Carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking of sales orders;
· Show you targeted advertisements and other content customized for you.
Information We Share
We share the information we collect from you or from third parties with our affiliates, recruiters, educators and service providers. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Website or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not owned by Hungry For Jobs. These other websites or linked third-party websites may have their own privacy notices which you should review if you visit these websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not owned by Hungry For Jobs, any use of those websites, or those websites’ privacy practices.